Primary service lines
Drug Free Workplaces provides policy development, program management, testing oversight, and education/training for our clients. We operate as a third-party administrator of drug and alcohol programs and testing. Our goal is to develop these programs and provide professional expertise and oversight.
- Federal database established by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Full Clearinghouse management services
- Clearinghouse applies to owners, operators, trucking companies, CDL schools, etc.
- Aviation, trucking, railroads, mass transit, pipelines, and other transportation industries (including, but not limited to: FAA, FMCSA, FRA, FTA, PHMSA, and USCG)
- Compliance with federal and state regulations
- Small, medium, and large scale businesses
- Private companies, government agencies, Native American reservations
- Compliance with applicable federal, state, and industry regulations
- Criminal Background Checks
- Motor Vehicle Reports (crash, inspection)
- Personal Verifications (education, professional, social)