Drug Free Workplaces, Inc. provides a wide range of flexible workplace drug testing services. DFW's programs are designed to help your organization achieve a safe working environment while providing measurable cost saving. For the single price of a medically reviewed laboratory drug test, our customers can expect the following services.
- Nationwide collection sites.
- Certified Medical Review Officers (MROs) who are licensed physicians, certified by the American Association of Medical Review Officers (AAMRO.)
- Negative results in 24 hours.
- Online/onsite training for staff and management.
- Automated drug/alcohol test reporting system.
- Retrieve test results 24-hours a day/ 7 days a week. 24-month database with comment capability.
- Computer-generated random selection services.
- Audits available for both drug and alcohol monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
- National Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) and Employee Assistance (EAP) referrals.
- Return to Duty Referral Services.
- Full-time research staff to keep our clients abreast of regulatory and legal issues and to assist in the resolution of compliance issues.
- Nationwide coordination of collection sites, with special assistance in post-accident cases.
- Blind Specimen and automatic tracking of flawed Chains of Custody.
- Drug Free Policy preparation and audits..
- Update on Federal and State guidelines.
- Assistance in obtaining reduction in workers compensation premiums.
- MRO services for Third Party Administrators.
- DOT and Non-DOT drug testing.