Drug Free Workplaces hosts required DOT training seminar covering the following topics:
- Training for DOT and non-DOT supervisors;
- Review of new federal rules and regulations;
- How to implement and maintain drug-free policies in the workplace;
- Surviving an audit; and
- Upcoming trends for drug testing in the workplace.
You should attend a future seminar if you:
- need to implement drug free policies in your workplace;
- supervise employees; and/or
- are responsible for reasonable suspicion testing.
Training seminar information updates coming soon.
Can’t attend our seminar? DFW offers an interactive online training course. This supervisor training meets the latest training requirements mandated by federal agencies such as the Department of Transportation and the Department of Energy. Once you have completed the training, certification and documentation is available through the system.
Bath Salts are Now Illegal in Florida
Bath salts are a synthetic drug that has been increasingly available. On Tuesday, May 31, 2011, Governor Rick Scott signed legislation that bans the possession of bath salts. Bath salts will now be added to the list of Schedule 1 drugs which serve no medical purpose.
- 77% of drug users are employed.
- 65% of people entering the workforce (ages 18-25) have used illegal drugs.
- 25% of narcotics users sell to coworkers, friends, and neighbors to support their habit.